- New hires should enroll immediately upon hiring. Enrollment must be completed within 30 days of your hire date.
- Spouses and Dependents: To view qualifications and documentation requirements for enrollment, visit the Eligibility page.
BENEFITS START DATE
- Benefits start the pay period after you enroll.
- Pay Period Calendars: 2018 | 2019
FOR NEW HIRES ONLY
- Supplemental Life and AD&D is additional insurance that benefits eligible employees are allow to purchase in case of death or dismemberment. This is a voluntary benefit.
- At the time of new hire only, an employee can purchase coverage in multiples of $5,000, not to exceed the lesser of three times your annual earnings, to a maximum of $500,000. Learn more.
Step 1) Check the Employee Enrollment Guides 2018| 2019for an overview of our benefits along with current rates. You will have to enroll twice - once for 2018 benefits, and once for 2019 benefits, as per Step 3.
Step 2) Visit ALEX. Our virtual benefits counselor provides confidential estimates and suggestions. While ALEX is accurate to the best of our knowledge, be sure to review the enrollment guide before enrolling. Visit ALEX here.
Step 3) Enroll. After you have evaluated your choices, do the following:
A. Visit yes.az.gov
On right side, find "click here to log in."
Username: Employee Identification Number (EIN), which you will obtain from your HR department.
Password: Four digit birth year plus the last 4 digits of your SSN (YYYY1234).
After you login the first time, you will be instructed to change your password.
C. Enroll for 2018
On left side, click "Your Employee Services."
Then click, "Benefits."
Follow the steps to enroll.
D. Enroll for 2019
Return the next day and make your elections for 2019. This gives the system the chance to process your 2018 benefits, then prepare to show your 2019 selections. Questions? Please contact your agency's benefits liasion, or Member Services 602-542-5008, [email protected].
PLAN DOCUMENTS AND LEGAL NOTICES
If you particpate or enroll in any of the Benefits Options Plans, you are entitled to the following plan documents and legal notices as linked below.
Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)
An SBC is an easy-to-understand overview of a health plan's benefits and coverage. | View
Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA), Medicare Notice of Creditable Coverage, Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) Coverage Notice, Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (PPACA), HIPAA Special Enrollment Rights Notice, Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act (WHCRA), Newborns’ and Mothers’ Health Protection Act of 1996 and Wellness Program. | View
Here's what to do
- Contact your agency's benefits liaison
- Call Member Services: 602-542-5008 or 800-304-3687, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday, except holidays.
- Email Member Services: [email protected]