Benefit Options offers two dental plan options.
CIGNA DENTAL HMO
- A Dental Health Maintenance Organization Plan with no deductibles or dollar limits.
- Services must be obtained from an in-Network provider.
- Out-of-Network services are only covered in emergency situations.
DELTA DENTAL PPO PLUS PREMIER
- A Dental Preferred Provider Organization Plan.
- Services can be obtained in-Network or out-of-Network but will have higher costs for out-of-Network services.
- Additionally, there are in-Network and out-of-Network deductibles that must be met.
- Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier
- Cigna Dental DHMO
- Cigna Dental DHMO Availability By State
- The Cigna DHMO is not available if you reside in the following states: AK, MI, ME, MT, NH, NM, ND, PR, RI, SD, VT, WV and WY.
PREMIUMS & COPAYS
See pg. 12 of the 2018 Retiree Benefits Enrollment Guide.