Benefit Options offers two vision plans.
Avesis Advantage Program
- The Avesis Advantage Program is voluntary insurance where you pay the entire premium.
- It provides yearly coverage for a vision exam, glasses or contact lenses, extensive provider access throughout the state, and a $600 allowance for LASIK.
- You can also receive unlimited discounts on additional optical purchases.
Avesis Discount Program
- If you choose not to enroll in the Avesis Advantage Program, you will automatically receive an Avesis Discount card at no cost.
- The Avesis Discount card provides you and your family with substantial discounts on vision exams and corrective materials.
- Enrollment in this program is not required.
Avesis Vision Policy
PREMIUMS & COPAYS
See pg. 13 of the 2018 Retiree Benefits Enrollment Guide.