- $3 fee charged for each online transaction on a credit or debit card.
- No fee charged for direct bank transfers (ACH).
- When enrolling, use your Employee Identification Number (EIN) as your Account Number.
Checks and money orders
- Accepted via postal mail to the address on your statement.
- Please include your Employee Identification Number (EIN).
ONLINE BILL PAY ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Contact Benefit Options at (602) 542-5008 or [email protected].
PREMIUM IN ARREARS BECOMES PREMIUM PAID CURRENT | JANUARY 2021
- The benefit premium collection process is changing in January 2021 | Email message to liaisons
- In the old process, premiums were collected from paychecks AFTER the benefits coverage period had ended. This was called “premium in arrears.”
- The premiums will now be collected from paychecks and applied DURING the benefits coverage period. This will be called “premium paid current.”
- There will still be 26 pay periods per year.
- Will continue to pay premiums just like before, 26 times per year. The only difference is when the premium is allocated to the benefits coverage period | Ongoing Employee example
- Premium will be taken out of their first paycheck after they enroll and applied to the current coverage period | New Hire example
Terminations and Retirees
- Benefits are paid prior to the last day of the coverage period | Termination example
- Agencies must terminate employees timely (within one pay period), otherwise, HRIS may create an unpaid benefit premium in error
Under 30-Hour Employees (Including LWOP, Seasonal, Temporary, etc.)
- Explaining the new process and how it affects employees who are paid less than 30 hours in a pay period where they would owe the employer portion of the medical and dental premium. | Under 30-Hour instructions
Benefit Premium Paid Current Calendar 2021 | Link
Questions or Errors
Master Unpaid Benefit Premium Process