Archive of communications sent by the Benefit Services Division.
August 20, 2020 - Saliva Testing - Drive-thru COVID-19 saliva testing is available for State employees through a partnership with Arizona State University
Please see our COVID-19 page for all recent communications and information related to the pandemic.
Benefits Update Newsletter
- September 2, 2020 - September Edition - Rapid COVID-19 Testing, COVID-19 Testing Survey, Flu Shots, ASHline,
- July 31, 2020 - August Edition - COVID-19 Saliva Testing, Health Assessment Incentive Drawings, Webinars, Age 26 Dependents
- June 23, 2020 - July Edition - COVID-19 Testing, WW Virtual Meetings, HIP Challenges, Webinars, Removing Former Spouse From Benefit Plans
- June 19, 2020 - Benefit Premium Holiday July 2
- June 15, 2020 - COVID-19 Tests Readily Available | Active | Retired
- June 3, 2020 - June Edition - Men's Health Fair, University of Arizona extends education discount to families
- May 22, 2020 - Medical Plan Changes for 2021 Benefits Package | Active | Retired
- May 1, 2020 - May Edition - COVID-19 Testing Blitz, Mental Health Telehealth, Women's Health Fair, HIP Happenings, and 2020 Census
- February 28, 2020 - March Edition - Benefits Satisfaction Survey, HIP $200 Incentive Payout, Higher Education Discounts, IRS Form 1095-C, 2020 Census, Travel ID and AZ ABLE Tax-Free Savings Accounts