Weekly Rapid Salvia Testing
- Free for all State employees, regardless if you are on the State's medical plan
- Free for all retirees and dependents that are covered on the State's medical plan
- For full details and registration information, please see this weekly update.
- New dates are added weekly.
- No provider referral needed.
- No copays.
NASAL SWAB TESTING
- Call your healthcare provider right away if you believe you might have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms such as fever, cough, or trouble breathing. (If you are experiencing life-threatening symptoms, please call 911.)
- If your health care provider determines you should be tested for COVID-19, they will order the test and confirm the location for testing.
- If you do not have a health care provider, you can contact your medical benefits provider for assistance in locating a testing location.
- If you would like to find a testing location yourself, please visit the Arizona Department of Health Services COVID-19 page at azhealth.gov/covid19testing
No Copays for COVID-19 Testing
We have received a few reports of State medical plan members being charged a copay for COVID-19 testing. If this happens, here’s what you can do:
- If the provider attempts to collect payment from you, please use this link to find a letter explaining our benefit.
- If you have already paid a copay, contact your medical carrier for assistance on receiving a refund.