Lost Vaccine Card Information
VACCINES AND BOOSTERS
- Map of Vaccine Providers - Interactive Map
- Text to Find Vaccines - Text your ZIP Code to 438829 (GETVAX) to get a message with three locations near you with vaccines available.
- Pharmacies - Most major pharmacies are offering the vaccine across the state.
- State Employee Program
- The state employee vaccine program is completed.
- Boosters are being offered on a limited basis and will be announced by email. Please make sure your work and personal email is updated in hrsystems.azdoa.gov> YES to ensure that you are receiving benefits communications.
VACCINEs & BOOSTERS
- Pfizer - See the CDC website for full information.
- Moderna - See the CDC website for full information.
- Johnson & Johnson (J&J) - See the CDC website for full information.
- You cannot mix the kinds of vaccines you receive for the initial series. The booster can be from any of the three manufacturers.
- Boosters - Learn more from the CDC website.
COVID vaccines and boosters are considered preventive and will be covered when using an in-network provider or pharmacy. Deductibles and copays will apply when using an out-of-network provider or pharmacy.
DO I HAVE TO TAKE THE VACCINATION?
Vaccines and boosters are important of protecting yourself from getting seriously ill or dying from COVID-19. They are recommended for most people. Vaccination is voluntary but highly encouraged. We wish to emphasize the importance of vaccination to the safety of your family and workplace and to the future prosperity of our State.
LOST VACCINE CARD
Print a record from the STATE vaccine site
- If you received a vaccine through a state-sponsored site, go to podvaccine.azdhs.gov.
- At the top right, click "My Vaccinations."
- You can see all vaccinations for everyone registered under your account, such as family members.
- You can download and print a pdf of each vaccine appointment.
Order a vaccination record from the State
- If you need proof of your COVID-19 vaccination, you may obtain a vaccination record from the Arizona State Immunization Information System (ASIIS), a lifetime registry.
- Please complete and submit the ADHS Immunization Record Request Form.
- You will need to send in the completed request form and a picture ID and allow 5-7 days for a response.