Vaccines Available to All Arizonans 16 and Older
All state residents 16 and older can receive a vaccine at $0 cost.
- State Website - podvaccine.azdoa.gov.
- For assistance registering, please contact the Arizona Department of Health Services Vaccine helpline by phone at 602-542-1000, Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm, or by email [email protected]
- State Employee Program
- The state employee vaccine program is closing out. Please see the information below.
- Most major pharmacies are offering the vaccine across the state.
TiPS ON FINDING AN APPOINTMENT
- Federal vaccine allocations are made on Thursdays, so websites tend to update with new appointments on Friday mornings.
- Be willing to drive a bit, if you can. There are locations in areas outside the major metro areas that have vaccines available.
- Pfizer - can be administered to people 16 and above. It requres two doses 21 days apart. See the Pfizer overview page on the CDC website for full information.
- Moderna - can be administered to people 18 and above. It requires two doses 28 days apart. See the Moderna overview page on the CDC website for full information.
- Johnson & Johnson (J&J) - can be administered to people 18 and above. It requires one dose. See the Johnson & Johnson overview page on the CDC website for full information.
- You cannot mix the kinds of vaccines you receive.
State Employee COVID-19 Vaccine Program Information
The state employee vaccine program is closing out. Please read the following information carefully. If you were not able to get vaccinated via the state employee program, you may book an appointment via the state website or local pharmacy as outlined above.
- Phoenix Municipal Stadium - State Employee Private Event Closed on April 11 (PFIZER)
- First Dose - Due to low use, the last day for first-dose appointments from our state employee private event was April 11.
- Second Dose - If you have a second dose appointment booked after your first one at this location, please check your account on podvaccine.azdhs.gov to see where your second shot will be administered.
- ADOA Location - Second Dose Appointments (MODERNA)
- First Dose - The ADOA location no longer offers first-dose appointments.
- Second Dose - The ADOA site will honor appointments that are currently booked through April 26. Please check your account on podvaccine.azdhs.gov to confirm your appointment time.
Will masks and physical distancing still be necessary after receiving the vaccine?
The vaccine is one part of controlling the spread of COVID-19. Even with the vaccine being administered, we should continue to practice good hygiene, wear masks, and physical distance.
Do I have to take the vaccination?
Vaccination is voluntary but highly encouraged. We wish to emphasize the importance of vaccination to the safety of your family and workplace, and to the future prosperity of our State.