Vaccines Available to All Arizonans 16 and Older
All state residents 12 and older can receive a vaccine at $0 cost.
Walk Ins Welcome
Walk-ins are welcome at state-run sites. Making an appointment will save you time, however, see below.
- Map of Vaccine Providers - Interactive Map
- State-Run Locations - podvaccine.azdoa.gov.
- Walk-ins are welcome at state-run sites. Making an appointment will save you time, however.
- For assistance registering, please contact the Arizona Department of Health Services Vaccine helpline by phone at 602-542-1000, Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm, or by email [email protected]
- Most major pharmacies are offering the vaccine across the state.
- State Employee Program
- The state employee vaccine program is completed. You may go to any facility offering the vaccination to recive it for free.
TiPS ON FINDING AN APPOINTMENT
- As vaccine production ramps up, appointments are now widely available at pharmacies and government-run sites.
- Federal vaccine allocations are made on Thursdays, so websites tend to update with new appointments on Friday mornings.
- Pfizer - can be administered to people 16 and above. It requres two doses 21 days apart. See the Pfizer overview page on the CDC website for full information.
- Moderna - can be administered to people 18 and above. It requires two doses 28 days apart. See the Moderna overview page on the CDC website for full information.
- Johnson & Johnson (J&J) - can be administered to people 18 and above. It requires one dose. See the Johnson & Johnson overview page on the CDC website for full information.
- You cannot mix the kinds of vaccines you receive.
Will masks and physical distancing still be necessary after receiving the vaccine?
The vaccine is one part of controlling the spread of COVID-19. Even with the vaccine being administered, we should continue to practice good hygiene, wear masks, and physical distance.
Do I have to take the vaccination?
Vaccination is voluntary but highly encouraged. We wish to emphasize the importance of vaccination to the safety of your family and workplace, and to the future prosperity of our State.