BENEFITS ELIGIBILE PERSONS
You and your eligible dependents may participate in the Benefits Options program if:
- You are an active employee of the State or a State University and are regualy scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week for at least 90 days or longer; OR
- You are a seasonal, temporary, or variable hour employee that has been paid for an average of at least 30 hours per week using a 12-month measurement period.
SPOuse & Dependents
- Your legal spouse as defined by Arizona Statute
- Your child(ren) under 26 years old defined as:
- Your natural child, adopted child, stepchild, foster child, or a child for whom you have court-ordered guardianship.
- Your child who is disabled and continues to be disabled as defined by 42 U.S.C. 1382c before the age of 26.
ADDING/REMOVING COVERAGE - Qualified Life Events