The State of Arizona offers two vision plans.
Avesis Advantage Program
- The Avesis Advantage Program is voluntary insurance where you pay the entire premium.
- It provides yearly coverage for a vision exam, glasses or contact lenses, extensive provider access throughout the state, and a $600 allowance for LASIK.
- You can also receive unlimited discounts on additional optical purchases.
Avesis Discount Program
- If you choose not to enroll in the Avesis Advantage Program, you will automatically receive an Avesis Discount card at no cost.
- The Avesis Discount card provides you and your family with substantial discounts on vision exams and corrective materials.
- Enrollment in this program is not required.
Avesis Vision Policy | 2020
PREMIUMS & COPAYS
Premiums - See p. 15 of the Active Enrollment Guide | 2020
Avesis, Inc. | 888-759-9772 | avesis.com/arizona | Policy: 11001-2178 | Discount Policy: 10000-4