Changes that are allowed at any time throughout the plan year:
- Decline Short-Term Disability coverage
- Decrease Supplemental Life in increments of $5,000 to pre-tax amount of $35K, if applicable
- Decline Dependent life
- Life insurance beneficiary changes
HOW TO CHANGE BENEFITS FOR A QUALIFIED LIFE EVENT (QLE)
- Gather: All required documentation as listed on the Qualified Life Event and Mid-Year Changes Chart.
- Fill out: Declaration for Change Form
- Fill out: Employee Benefits Enrollment Form - 2019
- Deadline: Submit both forms WITH required documentation within 31 days of the QLE.
- Any missing information or supporting documents will delay processing.
- Email: [email protected]
- FAX: 602-542-4744
NEWBORN COVERAGE - 31 DAY DEADLINE
Your newborn is ONLY
covered under your insurance for the first 31 days after birth.
Before the 31st day, you must ENROLL your newborn as a dependent.
Deadline: If you miss the 31-day requirement, your newborn will not have coverage. You will have to wait to enroll until the next Open Enrollment or Qualified Life Event.
Refer to How to Change Benefits for a Qualified Life Event (QLE) as seen above.