Due to changes enacted in the second federal COVID stimulus bill signed into law on December 27, 2020, a carryover provision for the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) is in place for the 2021 plan year. This is for your TASC card account(s). Please note this will be the last year that the carryover provision will be in place.
The rollover is good news because it allows you to spend your unused 2021 funds in 2022 and you will not forfeit your unused 2021 FSA funds. Be sure to read the following information carefully.
Filing Deadline for 2021 Expenses
- You have until March 31, 2022, to submit eligible expenses with dates of service that occurred during the 2021 Plan Year of January 1 to December 31, 2021.
- If you have 2021 funds left over after the filing deadline, you will be able to use them for 2022 expenses. There is no limit on the carryover amount. Please read the next section for more information.
How You Can Use Your 2021 FSA Funds in 2022
- Since there are a variety of situations for our members, we have developed a convenient chart outlining how the 2021 filing deadline and carryover provision will work.
- Frequently Asked Questions - get a quick answer to common questions in the FAQ document.
Your Account Balances
- Login to the TASC website or mobile app to view your balances and account activity. To use the mobile app, you must set up your account on the TASC website first, then download the app from your app store.
Submit a Claim
- TASC accepts claims via their website, mobile app, fax or mail.
Questions About Tax Issues?
- Please consult your tax advisor.