February: fSA Reminder EMAIL for March 31 Filing Deadline
We are sending a targeted email message to employees who show a balance in their healthcare and/or dependent care flexible spending account (FSA). Since the funds don't roll over, eligible expenses from 2018 must be claimed or they will be forfeited per IRS rules. The filing deadline is March 31, 2019, for expenses incurred between January 1 - December 31, 2018. Benefits will send the email on February 28 - you do not need to send a notification to your employees.
PDF of Email
JANUARY: Doctor on Demand DIGITAL Flu KIT CamPaign emails
The campaign runs January 1-January 31, 2019
- Current Doctor on Demand members - get a free digital flu kit and $5 Amazon gift card for using service during January.
- New Doctor on Demand enrollment - get a free digital flu kit and $5 Amazon gift card for signing up for service during January.
- NOTE: You cannot get another card for using the service in January after you sign up.
- Emails from liaisons on January 9 and January 30. Laura Cummings will forward the email to you so you don't have to send an attachment.
ONGOING: EMPLOYEE Discount Flyers
Our discount portal is PerksConnect - find the link and more information on under Employee Tab > Employee Discounts.
Post this PerksConnect Flyer.
Monthly news you can use sent from [email protected]
- March 2019 - FSA Deadline March 31, 2018 forms not accepted, 2019 Retirement Seminars, Non-Emergency ER Use, HIP Incentive Payout, Higher Ed Partnerships, Employee Discounts
Waiting Period Calendars 2017-2019 | ASRS | PSRS