How to Enroll Employees for 2019 and 2020 (11/11/19-12/31/19)
- Applies to New Hires after Open Enrollment (11/11/19 – 12/31/19)
- First: 2019 enrollment - Complete new hire enrollment on yes.az.gov
- Second: 2020 enrollment - Complete a paper enrollment form.
- Form required - for benefit changes for 2020, if you want 2019 choices, they roll over
- Form required - must re-enroll in Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for 2020
- Submit forms to ADOA Benefit Services Division
New Hire Orientation Benefits Presentation
- Please begin using this new version as soon as you feel comfortable with it. If you would like to practice or see it presented again, you are welcome to come to ADOA’s benefits orientation on Monday mornings. Please reach out to Matthew DeLeon.
- Rates: The rates are not included in the presentation. Please ask employees to listen to the presentation and refer them to the guide for the rates.
- Feedback? Please send to [email protected]. We will have a review discussion during our October meeting after everyone has had a chance to test the presentation in their agency.
Benefits Liaison Newsletter
Monthly news you can use sent from [email protected]
July 2019 - Summer/Fall Meeting Dates, New Statewide NEO Presentation Coming, Liaison Communication Survey Reminder, OE2020 Dates, Resiliency Scale Assessment, Higher Ed Fall Classes Starting Soon.
- June 2019 - Summer/Fall Meeting Dates, New Hires 31-Day Enrollment Deadline, Summer Travel: Medical Coverage and Travel Discounts, Men's Health Month, Vaping Webinar, Weight Mgt Flyer Update, New Higher Ed Flyer.
- May 2019 - Summer/Fall Meeting Dates, FSA Drop/Add Requires a QLE, STD Hours Change, HIP App Launch, Hearing Screenings, Webinars Flyers
- April 2019 - COBRA Late Terminations, FSA Claims May Be Taxed, IRS 1095-C, HIP Visit Your Agency, Higher Ed Opportunities, BSD Team Members
- March 2019 - FSA Deadline March 31, 2018 forms not accepted, 2019 Retirement Seminars, Non-Emergency ER Use, HIP Incentive Payout, Higher Ed Partnerships, Employee Discounts
Waiting Period CALCULATORS | ASRS| PSRS
Updated for new rates as of July 1, 2019.
Purpose: For use at recruiting events and with new hires - 1-page.
- Print Version - Benefits Summary Flyer
- Editable Versions for HR Departments
- Add your agency information on page 2. For editing permissions, email Benefit Communications
- Google Slides Version - Updated July 2019
- Chrome Users - After the link opens in the browser, click the download button at top right.
- PowerPoint Version - Updated July 2019
- Internet Explorer Users - the document should download immediately.
- Questions or Technical Issues?
Saving Money Page - Employee Tab > Saving On Benefits
Choosing the Right Care Flyer
Choosing the Right Care 11x17 Poster Pre-Printed - email us with name, address and number needed
ONGOING: EMPLOYEE Discount Flyers
Our discount portal is PerksConnect - find the link and more information on under Employee Tab > Shopping Discounts.
Post this PerksConnect Flyer.