OPEN ENROLLMENT 2021
- October 19 - November 6, 2020 at 5 pm
- For Plan Information - visit the Open Enrollment page
- To enroll, click "Retiree Self-Service Login" button below
LOGIN PAGE FOR Y.E.S. ENROLLMENT PORTAL
Online Enrollment Guide Step-by-Step | Slideshow | Printable PDF
If you are accessing the Y.E.S. Portal for the first time since July 20, 2020, you will need to reset your password. Note: The HRIS Service Desk is no longer able to reset passwords on behalf of users.
- The supported web browsers for Open Enrollment are shown here. Using other web browsers will create enrollment issues.
- If it is necessary to install a browser, search for it online and follow the download instructions.
- Use a computer not a phone or tablet.
CLEAR YOUR CACHE IN YOUR WEB BROWSER
This takes a few seconds and it resolves most issues by refreshing your browser
COMMON ERRORS & ERROR MESSAGES
What to do when you see an error message? Use this guide for quick answers to common password and login-related issues.
HRIS SERVICE DESK
For issues not identified in the guides on this or for further support contact the HRIS Service Desk.
Note: The HRIS Service Desk is no longer able to reset passwords on behalf of users.
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.