LOGIN PAGE FOR Y.E.S. ENROLLMENT PORTAL
What can you do on Y.E.S.?
- View your current benefit elections
- Update your contact information
- Keep your login updated so you don't have to reset your password at Open Enrollment
If you are accessing the Y.E.S. Portal for the first time since July 20, 2020, you will need to reset your password. Note: The HRIS Service Desk is no longer able to reset passwords on behalf of users.
- The supported web browsers are shown here. Using other web browsers will create enrollment issues.
- If it is necessary to install a browser, search for it online and follow the download instructions.
- Use a computer not a phone or tablet.
CLEAR YOUR CACHE IN YOUR WEB BROWSER
This takes a few seconds and it resolves most issues by refreshing your browser
What to do when you see an error message? Use this guide for quick answers to common password and login-related issues.
HRIS SERVICE DESK
For issues not identified in the guides on this or for further support contact the HRIS Service Desk.
Note: The HRIS Service Desk is no longer able to reset passwords on behalf of users.