Retiree ENROLLMENT GUIDE
- Guide with a simple explanation of each benefit - including current rates.
- Retiree Enrollment Guide - 2022
RETIREE BENEFITS GUIDE
An in-depth look at your benefits to help you use your plan effectively.
- Each benefit - in-depth explanation of what the benefit is and how it works - includes current rates.
- Each carrier - including website functions, cost-saving features, mobile apps, and contact information.
- Retiree Benefits Guide - 2022
- State Retiree Health Care Plans 2022 - This chart lists the names of the plans offered by the Arizona Department of Administration (ADOA) and the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS). It is not a benefits comparison chart.
Long-Term Disability (LTD) Enrollees
- Please note that the coverages described in the retiree guides above apply to you.
- The only difference is that LTD enrollees are considered direct pay members.
- PSPRS, CORP and EORP participants - pay the full premiums as shown in the guides.
- ASRS participants - receive a subsidy based on years of service. Please refer to the guides for more information.
- You will also use the retiree enrollment form as found on the Forms tab.