Benefit Options offers two dental plan options.
CIGNA DENTAL Care Access
- A Dental Health Maintenance Organization Plan with no deductibles or dollar limits.
- Services must be obtained from an in-Network provider.
- Out-of-Network services are only covered in emergency situations.
- The Cigna DHMO is not available if you reside in the following states or territories: AK, ID, ME, MT, NH, NM, ND, PR, SD, VT, USVI, WV and WY.
DELTA DENTAL PPO PLUS PREMIER
- A Dental Preferred Provider Organization Plan.
- Services can be obtained in-Network or out-of-Network but will have higher costs for out-of-Network services.
- Additionally, there are in-Network and out-of-Network deductibles that must be met.
- Cigna Dental Care Access | 2020 | 2019
- Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier | 2020 | 2019
PREMIUMS & COPAYS
See p. 13 | Retiree Enrollment Guide 2020
CARRIER CONTACT INFORMATION
Cigna | 800-968-7366 | cigna.com/stateofaz | Group: 2500541
Delta Dental of Arizona | 602-588-3620 | 866-978-2839 | deltadentalaz.com | Group: 77777-0000