NEW DHMO DENTAL PLAN FOR 2023 - UHC SOLSTICE S800B
- The DHMO Dental plan is changing from Cigna Dental to the new UnitedHealthcare Solstice S800B dental plan. The premiums remain the same.
- We will automatically move you to the UHC Solstice plan if you are enrolled in the Cigna dental plan. You do not need to contact us to be enrolled in the new plan.
- Check to see if your provider is on the plan and see the plan coverage by visiting smilestateofaz.com. Use plan code S800B.
- UHC Solstice Enrollment Booklet with Schedule of Coverage
- Coverage is not available in these states/territories: AK, AL, AR, DE, HI, IA, ID, LA, ME, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, OK, RI, SD, VT, WV, WY, GU, USVI, and PR.
- You do not have to be enrolled in a UHC medical plan to be enrolled in the UHC Solstice dental plan.
- If you are using an ASRS premium subsidy to pay for dental, it will still apply.
Benefit Options offers two dental plan options.
CIGNA DENTAL CARE ACCESS DHMO - PLAN ENDS 12/31/2022 - SEE "NEW DHMO DENTAL PLAN FOR 2023" ABOVE
- A Dental Health Maintenance Organization Plan with no deductibles or dollar limits.
- Services must be obtained from an in-Network provider.
- Out-of-Network services are only covered in emergency situations.
- Residents of these states cannot enroll in the Cigna DHMO: AK, ME, MT, NH, NM, ND, PR, SD, VT, USVI, and WY.
DELTA DENTAL PPO PLUS PREMIER
- A Dental Preferred Provider Organization Plan.
- Services can be obtained in-Network or out-of-Network but will have higher costs for out-of-Network services.
- Additionally, there are in-Network and out-of-Network deductibles that must be met.
POLICIES | SUMMARY PLAN DESCRIPTION - SPD
PREMIUMS & COPAYS
Cigna | 800-968-7366 | cigna.com/stateofaz | Group: 2500541
Delta Dental of Arizona | 602-588-3620 | 866-978-2839 | deltadentalaz.com | Group: 77777-0000