COVID-19 Vaccines and Tests Remain Free and Widely Available
- Safe, effective, and free vaccines are widely available at doctor’s offices, pharmacies, and numerous other locations around the state. Arizonans age 12 and older are eligible to receive the vaccine. You can find a vaccine site at azdhs.gov.
- COVID-19 testing is also widely available, please visit azdhs.gov. Please help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by getting tested if you have symptoms and isolating if you test positive.
- Need resources to cope with COVID or other critical assitance for employment, housing or food? Visit arizonatogether.org.
- The State of Arizona offers medical coverage through two medical carriers. The plan is identical for each carrier. The difference is the provider networks. Both carriers offer coverage nationwide.
- When choosing a plan, check with the carrier websites to ensure your providers are on the plan. Do not use the main carrier websites. Use the links provided here.
MEDICAL ID CARDS
- When you enroll in medical benefits you will receive a medical ID card within a few weeks. You can also access your ID card via the insurance company’s website or app.
- If you need assistance before you can retrieve your card information, contact the carriers.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS AND COVERAGE | SBC
A Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) is an easy-to-understand overview of a health plan's benefits and coverage. The documents listed here apply to all medical plans, regardless of the provider network (carriers).
SUMMARY PLAN DESCRIPTION
The Summary Plan Description (SPD) is a detailed description of what the plan provides and how it operates. The documents listed here apply to both medical plans, regardless of the provider network (carriers).
PREMIUMS & COPAYS | WITH AND WITHOUT MEDICARE
COST ESTIMATOR TOOLS / TRANSPARENCY IN COVERAGE
To learn more about the pricing for coverage, see the following information:
- BlueCross BlueShield - Visit member.azblue.com > in the search bar at the top of the page, select "Find a doctor, facility, or estimate costs," then enter the procedure name.
- UnitedHealthcare - Visit myuhc.com > Select the "Find Costs & Care" tab and search by category, provider, or service to view a cost estimate.
- Database files - These machine-readable files are made available to fulfill federal requirements. For best results, use the tools listed above. | BCBS | UHC