Text is mostly WYSIWYG- controlled via the format bar above, except for the body copy and headers.
- The standard headings and body copy display differently here than they will on the site.
- This content editor has:
- Brown headings in Ariel, black body copy in Georgia, blue links in Georgia.
- This site has:
- Blue headings and orange links in Ariel.
- You do not need to change the font to Ariel. It will happen automatically.
- To make RED, just highlight the type, use the color choice on the format bar.
- Scroll down to "more colors", then choose the red from the
SAVING YOUR WORK
- To finish uploading - scroll to the bottom and click "SAVE".
- The site is always live, so you are working in real time.
UPLOADING FILES - DOCS OR IMAGES
You can link to a document while in this editor.
- Type the word you want the document to link to.
- Then click the picture icon on the format menu and follow the instructions on th document uploader.
To mak a button
- Type in text for the button (you can add the link later)
- Highlight text
- Go to "Normal" in the format bar
- Use the dropdown menu to get to "button"