LOGIN PAGE FOR YES ENROLLMENT PORTAL
WHEN TO USE THE PORTAL
- During Open Enrollment October 31 - November 18, 2022 - For your annual enrollment.
- Outside of Open Enrollment - Use the forms on our Forms page to enroll or change your enrollment.
Year-Round Portal Use
- Update your contact information.
- View your current benefit elections.
- Keep your login updated, so you don't have to reset your password at Open Enrollment by logging in every 90 days.
RESET / SET UP YOUR PASSWORD
- To set up your password for the first time, you'll need the EIN next to the red arrow on the cover letter in your Open Enrollment mailing.
- To reset your password, note that passwords expire every 90 days, so if you've logged in previously and your password is expired, you'll need to reset it. You can also use this function if you forgot your password at any time. Visit
- Note: The HRIS Service Desk is no longer able to reset passwords on behalf of users.
- Retiree Password Quick Guide - just a few simple steps to set up or reset your password.
- The supported web browsers are shown here. Using other web browsers will create enrollment issues.
- If it is necessary to install a browser, search for it online and follow the download instructions.
- Use a computer not a phone or tablet.
CLEAR YOUR CACHE IN YOUR WEB BROWSER
This takes a few seconds and it resolves most issues by refreshing your browser
What to do when you see an error message? Use this guide for quick answers to common password and login-related issues.
HRIS SERVICE DESK
For issues not identified in the guides on this or for further support contact the HRIS Service Desk.
Note: The HRIS Service Desk is no longer able to reset passwords on behalf of users.