TO START - PRINT THIS PAGE
It will make it easier to reference while you use the bottom part of the page to practice.
Text is mostly WYSIWYG - controlled via the format bar above, except for the body copy and headers.
- The standard headings and body copy display differently here than they will on the site.
- This content editor has:
- Brown headings in Ariel, black body copy in Georgia, blue links in Georgia.
- The site has:
- Blue headings and orange links in Ariel.
- You do not need to change the font to Ariel. It will happen automatically.
- To make RED, just highlight the type, use the color choice on the format bar.
- Scroll down to "more colors", then cut/paste the following code into the box below "selected color": #ff0000
UPLOADING FILES - DOCS OR IMAGES
You can link to a document while in this editor.
- Type the word you want the document to link to.
- Then click the picture icon on the format menu and follow the instructions on the document uploader.
To make a button
- Type in text for the button (you can add the link later)
- Highlight text
- Go to "Normal" in the format bar
- Use the dropdown menu to get to "button"
- Get Moving - Intro to Exercise | Wed, Mar 18, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time | Registration |
- Exercise doesn't have to be complicated! Learn tips to get moving from wherever you are.
- Closed Captioning: At the start of the event, login to the event here. Enter Event ID 4349342