AZ529 | Education Savings
AZ529 | Arizona's Education Savings Plan
- AZ529 is a state-sponsored savings plan designed to provide a parent, grandparent or future student an opportunity to save for educational expenses in a tax-deferred manner.
- AZ529 Plan savings can be used to pay for college, vocational and workforce training, apprenticeships and private K-12 education.
- AZ529 Plan earnings grow tax-free and will have no federal income taxes on withdrawals if used for qualified education expenses like tuition, books, and room and board.
- The State of Arizona also offers a tax deduction for investing in an AZ529 Plan of up to $4,000 for married couples filing jointly and up to $2,000 for individuals.
- You can choose from a variety of investment options, from FDIC-insured CDs to mutual funds.
- You can open an AZ529 Plan with just $25 or less!