COVID-19 Vaccines and Tests Remain Free and Widely Available
- Safe, effective, and free vaccines are widely available at doctor’s offices, pharmacies, and numerous other locations around the state. Arizonans age 12 and older are eligible to receive the vaccine. You can find a vaccine site at azdhs.gov.
- COVID-19 testing is also widely available, please visit azdhs.gov. Please help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by getting tested if you have symptoms and isolating if you test positive.
- Triple Choice Plan
- High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account (HDHP w/HSA)
- Watch informative videos listed on the left (on desktop) or below (on mobile).
The State of Arizona offers medical coverage through two carriers. The plan is identical with each carrier. The difference is the provider networks. Both carriers offer coverage nationwide. When choosing a plan, check with your medical providers (doctors, therapists, etc.) to confirm that they accept the plan. Use the links provided here. Do not use the main carrier websites.
MEDICAL ID CARDS
When you enroll in medical and dental benefits you will receive a medical ID card within a few weeks. You can also access your ID card via the insurance company’s website or app. If you need assistance before you can retrieve your card information, contact your carrier. See the information below.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS AND COVERAGE | SBC
A Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) is an easy-to-understand overview of a health plan's benefits and coverage. The documents listed here apply to both medical plans, regardless of the provider network (carriers).
SUMMARY PLAN DESCRIPTION | SPD
The documents listed here apply to both medical plans, regardless of the provider network (carriers).
- The Summary Plan Description (SPD) is a detailed description of what the plan provides and how it operates.
- The Summary of Material Modifications (SMM) informs participants and beneficiaries of changes to the SPD during the plan year.
- EPO SPD - applies to all carriers | 2020
- PPO SPD - applies to all carriers | 2020
- HDHP with HSA SPD - applies to Aetna only | 2020
- HSA Information - common questions, and information from PayFlex, the HSA account administration company.
PREMIUMS & COPAYS
See pg. 11 | Active Enrollment Guide 2021
|Medical premiums per pay period|
| ||Triple Choice Plan (TCP)||High Deductible Health Plan + HSA (HDHP)|
| ||Employee||State||Employee||State||Agency HSA Contribution|
|Employee only ||$26.17||$279.46||$10.15||$181.87||$27.69|
|Employee + Spouse||$71.49||$576.74||$30.46||$376.95||$55.38|
|Employee + 1 Child||$57.30||$376.83||$25.89||$246.41||$55.38|