COVID-19 VACCINES AND TESTS REMAIN FREE AND WIDELY AVAILABLE
- Triple Choice Plan
- High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account (HDHP w/HSA)
The State of Arizona offers medical coverage through two carriers. The plan is identical with each carrier. The difference is the provider networks. Both carriers offer coverage nationwide. When choosing a plan, check with your medical providers (doctors, therapists, etc.) to confirm that they accept the plan. Use the links provided here. Do not use the main carrier websites.
- Medical ID Cards - When you enroll in medical benefits, you will receive a medical ID card within a few weeks. You can also access your ID card via the insurance company’s website or app. Contact your carrier if you need assistance before you can retrieve your card information.
COST ESTIMATOR TOOLS / TRANSPARENCY IN COVERAGE
To learn more about the pricing for coverage, see the following information:
- BlueCross BlueShield - Visit member.azblue.com > in the search bar at the top of the page, select "Find a doctor, facility, or estimate costs," then enter the procedure name.
- UnitedHealthcare - Visit myuhc.com> Select the "Find Costs & Care" tab and search by category, provider, or service to view a cost estimate.
- Database files - These machine-readable files are made available to fulfill federal requirements. For best results, use the tools listed above. | BCBS | UHC
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS AND COVERAGE | SBC
A Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) is an easy-to-understand overview of a health plan's benefits and coverage. The documents listed here apply to both medical plans, regardless of the provider network (carriers).
SUMMARY PLAN DESCRIPTION | SPD
The Summary Plan Description (SPD) describes what the plan provides and how it operates. The documents listed here apply to both medical plans, regardless of the provider network (carriers).
PREMIUMS, COPAYS, and DEDUCTIBLES