Benefit Options offers two dental plan options.
CIGNA DENTAL Care Access
- A Dental Health Maintenance Organization Plan with no deductibles or dollar limits.
- Services must be obtained from an in-Network provider.
- Out-of-Network services are only covered in emergency situations.
- Residents of these states cannot enroll in the Cigna DHMO: AK, ME, MT, NH, NM, ND, PR, SD, VT, USVI, and WY.
DELTA DENTAL PPO PLUS PREMIER
- A Dental Preferred Provider Organization Plan.
- Services can be obtained in-Network or out-of-Network but will have higher costs for out-of-Network services.
- Additionally, there are in-Network and out-of-Network deductibles that must be met.
- When you enroll in dental benefits you will receive a dental ID card within a few weeks. You can also access your ID card via the insurance company’s website or app. If you need assistance before you can retrieve your card information, contact your carrier. See the information below.
- 2022 Current Cigna enrollees - The ID card you have will be the same for 2022.
- 2022 Current Delta Dental enrollees - You will receive a new card in early January.
- 2022 New enrollees/carrier change - You will receive a new card in early January.
POLICIES | SUMMARY PLAN DESCRIPTIONS - SPD
PREMIUMS & COPAYS
|2021 & 2022 Dental Plan Premiums Per Pay Period||Cigna Dental Care Access||Delta PPO Plus Premier|
|Employee + Adult||$3.29||$30.33|
|Employee + Child||$3.08||$23.34|
|Employee + Family||$5.46||$48.26|
Cigna | 800-968-7366 | view.ceros.com/cigna/stateofaz/ | Group: 2500541
Delta Dental of Arizona | 602-588-3620 | 866-978-2839 | deltadentalaz.com | Group: 77777-0000