Information for Benefits Professionals to use in assisting employees. Click on the links below to be taken directly to the resource.
METLIFE SHORT-TERM DISABILITY TRAINING
Here are the presentation materials from the February 2023 train-the-trainer session.
NEW HIRE ORIENTATION PRESENTATION 2023
- Google - Slides - Script
- PowerPoint - Slides | Word - Script
- Please begin using this new version as soon as you feel comfortable with it. If you want to practice or see it presented again, you are welcome to attend ADOA’s benefits orientation on Monday mornings. Please reach out to [email protected].
- Rates: The rates are not included in the presentation. Please ask employees to listen to the presentation and refer them to the current year's Active Employee Enrollment Guide for the rates.
- Feedback? Please send it to [email protected].
BENEFITS SUMMARY ONE-PAGE FLYER
Purpose: For use at recruiting events and with new hires.
Important - Please update this flyer every 6 months. In January, the new benefits are updated. In July, the new ASRS contribution is updated.
- Print Version - PDF
- Questions or Technical Issues?
- Active Rates - Jul - Dec 2022
- See the Rates page for a full listing of Active rates, LWOP instructions, and COBRA rates.
WAIT PERIOD CALCULATORS
Google Users: These are Excel files. Save them to your GDrive, and they should function properly.
The Department of Labor has issued rules on extending deadlines for certain benefits.
Please note - all expiration dates referred to in our previous communications about service availability have been extended to the end of the National Emergency.