COVID-19 Update: Testing, Treatment and Telehealth Visits at No Cost
In continuing support of the Governor's efforts to proactively address the COVID-19 pandemic, the State of Arizona's Benefits Services Division is offering you and your covered dependents expanded coverage for COVID-19 services at no cost. Your health care plan will now pay for the treatment of COVID-19 at in-network facilities and providers.
What This Means
- For a COVID-19 diagnosis, there will be no deductible, copays or coinsurance for:
- Testing at in-network or out-of-network facilities.
- Treatment at in-network facilities and providers. For example, if you have to get treatment at an in-network hospital, you will be covered at no cost.
- This includes the EPO, PPO and HDHP plans with all carriers.
- This includes telehealth services.
- Effective immediately through October 22, 2020.
- Letter for Medical Provider Explaining No Cost Treatment | Link
COVID-19 Resource Page
For information on EAP/ComPsych, coping/relaxation, FSAs, sick leave/FMLA, and critical assistance from government agencies, please visit benefitoptions.az.gov/covid-19.
The State of Arizona offers medical coverage through four carriers.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
Each plan has identical benefits with different premiums, deductibles and provider networks. When choosing a plan, check with your medical providers (doctors, therapists, etc.) to confirm that they accept the plan.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS AND COVERAGE (SBC)
An SBC is an easy-to-understand overview of a health plan's benefits and coverage. | View
Full description of each medical plan.
EPO Summary Plan Description (SPD) - applies to all carriers listed above | 2020
PPO Summary Plan Description (SPD) - applies to all carriers listed above | 2020
HDHP with HSA Summary Plan Description - applies to Aetna only | 2020
- HSA Information - common questions, and information from PayFlex, the HSA account administration company.
PREMIUMS & COPAYS
See pg. 11 | Active Enrollment Guide 2020
Carrier Contact Information
Visit our Contacts page.