RETIREES & LTD
RETIREES & LONG TERM DISABILITY (LTD)
This is the central location for all of the benefits you have through the Arizona Department of Administration - ADOA.
To find what you're looking for, browse the links on the right (on a desktop) or below (on mobile).
LONG-TERM DISABILITY (LTD)
- Please note that the coverages described in the retiree guides apply to you.
- The only difference is that LTD enrollees are considered direct pay members.
- PSPRS, CORP and EORP participants - pay the full premiums as shown in the guides.
- ASRS participants - receive a subsidy based on years of service. Please refer to the guides for more information.
- You will also use the retiree enrollment form as found here.
- Long Term Disability page
Retiree Self-service PAGE
- What can you do on Y.E.S.?
- View your current benefit elections
- Update your contact information
- Keep your login updated so you don't have to reset your password at Open Enrollment
- Retiree Self-Service Page
- Call Member Services: 602-542-5008 or 800-304-3687
- Email Member Services: [email protected]