Retiree Self-Service for YES Enrollment Portal
Many actions to update your benefits and change your address can be done on our online portal.
- During Open Enrollment in the fall for your annual enrollment.
- Outside of Open Enrollment - For the following Qualified Life Events (QLE) - birth, adoption, marriage, divorce, legal separation. Visit our QLE page for more information.
Login to the portal anytime to update your contact information.
Login to the portal at any time to see your current benefit elections.
Use a Supported Browser
The supported web browsers are shown here. Using other web browsers will create enrollment issues.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- No Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer
- If it is necessary to install a browser, search for it online and follow the download instructions.
- Use a computer not a phone or tablet.
Clear Your Cache in Your Browser
This takes a few seconds and it resolves most issues by refreshing your browser.
What to do when you see an error message? Use this guide for quick answers to common password and login-related issues.
For issues not identified in the guides on this or for further support contact the HRIS Service Desk.
Note: The HRIS Service Desk is no longer able to reset passwords on behalf of users.
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.