Telehealth Visits at No Cost
In continuing support of the Governor's efforts to proactively address the COVID-19 pandemic, the State of Arizona's Benefits Services Division is offering you and your covered dependents expanded coverage -- for all telehealth visits for any condition -- at no cost. Effective immediately through the end of the National Emergency.
- Letter for Medical Provider Explaining No Cost Treatment | Link
COVID-19 Resource Page
For information on EAP/ComPsych, coping/relaxation, FSAs, sick leave/FMLA, and critical assistance from government agencies, please visit benefitoptions.az.gov/covid-19.
- Why wait for an appointment, drive to the doctor’s office, and sit in a crowded waiting room? You can now connect with a doctor on your mobile device. Services are available 24/7 so you and your family can get care quickly.
- Through live video, doctors review symptoms and medications, perform an exam and may recommend treatment, including prescriptions and lab work, if needed. All doctors are board-certified and extensively trained in telehealth.
- Wait Times: Please note that in this time of increased telehealth use, wait times may be longer than usual. Each app has a notification system for expected wait times so you can wait comfortably for your appointment.
- Telehealth can be used for colds, flu, fever, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, allergies, heartburn, indigestion, respiratory issues, migraines, pink eye, eczema, acne, and other non-emergency conditions. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.
- Mental Health Services are now also available.
- All telehealth visits are free through the end of the National Emergency.
How To Use TeleHEALTH Services
- Choose the Service: All carriers accept our Doctor on Demand service, or you can use the services offered by each carrier as listed below.
- Download: Find the app you want to use on your device’s app store.
- Register: Get your insurance card and register on the app in a few taps.
- Connect: Follow the instructions in the app to connect with a doctor in minutes.
Note: You can also receive 25 HIP points for a telehealth visit.