- $3 fee charged for each online transaction on a credit or debit card.
- No fee charged for direct bank transfers (ACH).
- When enrolling, use your Employee Identification Number (EIN) as your Account Number.
Checks and money orders
- Accepted via postal mail to the address on your statement.
- Please include your Employee Identification Number (EIN).
ONLINE BILL PAY ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Contact Benefit Options at (602) 542-5008 or [email protected].
BENEFIT PREMIUM COLLECTION
- The premiums are collected from paychecks and applied DURING the benefits coverage period. This is called “premium paid current.”
- There are 26 pay periods per year.
Under 30-Hour Employees (Including LWOP, Seasonal, Temporary, etc.)
Terminations and Retirees
- Benefits are paid prior to the last day of the coverage period.
- Agencies must terminate employees timely (within one pay period), otherwise, HRIS may create an unpaid benefit premium in error.
- Termination Calendar 2022
- Termination Example
Unpaid Benefit Premium
Questions or Errors - Research Request
POLICY | CODES | RATES
STANDARD WORK & GUIDES
- Benefit Operations Research Request Form
- Instructions - After clicking, download this form with the "download" button at the top of your browser screen in Google so that the menu features can work properly.
- Use this form for ALL research requests. This replaces ALL previous Research Request forms.
- Termination Letter Template
- One-Time Benefit Premium Adjustment Form - GAO 73B | 2022 Excel