- New as of December 21, 2022 - No fee for online transactions on a credit or debit card. This replaces the previous $3 per transaction fee.
- No fee for direct bank transfers (ACH).
- When enrolling, use your Employee Identification Number (EIN) as your Account Number.
Checks and money orders
- Accepted via postal mail to the address on your statement.
- Please include your Employee Identification Number (EIN).
ONLINE BILL PAY ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Contact Benefit Options at (602) 542-5008 or [email protected].
BENEFIT PREMIUM COLLECTION
- The premiums are collected from paychecks and applied DURING the benefits coverage period. This is called “premium paid current.”
- There are 26 pay periods per year.
Under 30-Hour Employees (Including LWOP, Seasonal, Temporary, etc.)
Terminations and Retirees
- Benefits are paid prior to the last day of the coverage period.
- Agencies must terminate employees timely (within one pay period). Otherwise, HRIS may create an unpaid benefit premium in error.
- Termination Example
- Termination Calendar 2023
Unpaid Benefit Premium
Questions or Errors - Research Request
POLICY | CODES | RATES
STANDARD WORK & GUIDES