Information for Benefits Professionals to use in assisting employees. Click on the links below to be taken directly to the resource.
OPEN ENROLLMENT 2024
Open Enrollment for 2024 is October 30 - November 17 at 5 p.m. AZ Time
NEW HIRE ORIENTATION PRESENTATION 2023 - NOW INCLUDES OE
As we move through the Open Enrollment period, year-end, and the new year, we will be providing updated New Hire Orientation presentations for your use. To keep things simple, we will update the Google Slides link and the Google Docs script on the following dates.
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023 - Open Enrollment information for enrolling in 2023 and 2024 benefits
- Friday, November 17, 2023 - Information for enrolling in 2023 and 2024 benefits.
- Wednesday, December 27, 2023 - Information on enrolling for 2024 benefits.
BENEFITS SUMMARY ONE-PAGE FLYER
Purpose: For use at recruiting events and with new hires.
Important - Please update this flyer every 6 months. In January, the new benefits are updated. In July, the new ASRS contribution is updated.
- Print Version - PDF
- Questions or Technical Issues?
METLIFE SHORT-TERM DISABILITY TRAINING
Here are the presentation materials from the February 2023 train-the-trainer session.
- Active Rates - Jul - Dec 2022
- See the Rates page for a full listing of Active rates, LWOP instructions, and COBRA rates.
WAIT PERIOD CALCULATORS
Google Users: These are Excel files. Save them to your GDrive, and they should function properly.
The Department of Labor has issued rules on extending deadlines for certain benefits.
Please note - all expiration dates referred to in our previous communications about service availability have been extended to the end of the National Emergency.