Information for Benefits Professionals to use in assisting employees. Click on the links below to be taken directly to the resource.
METLIFE SHORT-TERM DISABILITY TRAINING
Here are the presentation materials from the May 2022 train the trainer session.
NEW HIRE ORIENTATION PRESENTATION 2022
- Google - Slides | Script
- PowerPoint - Slides | Word - Script
- Please begin using this new version as soon as you feel comfortable with it. If you would like to practice or see it presented again, you are welcome to come to ADOA’s benefits orientation on Monday mornings. Please reach out to [email protected].
- Rates: The rates are not included in the presentation. Please ask employees to listen to the presentation and refer them to the current year's Active Employee Enrollment Guide for the rates.
- Feedback? Please send to [email protected].
BENEFITS SUMMARY ONE-PAGE FLYER
Purpose: For use at recruiting events and with new hires.
- Active Rates - Jul - Dec 2022
- See the Rates page for a full listing of Active rates, LWOP instructions and COBRA rates.
WAIT PERIOD CALCULATORS
Google Users: These are Excel files. Save them to your GDrive and they should function properly.
The Department of Labor has issued rules on extending deadlines for certain benefits.
Please note - all expiration dates referred to in our previous communications about service availability have been extended to the end of the National Emergency