Personal Contact Information and Emergency Contacts
Recent events remind us that communication in the midst of emergency situations is critical. Please take a moment to review your personal contact information and emergency contacts in Y.E.S. and update it as appropriate.
- It is always a good idea to periodically review your beneficiaries for your basic life and supplemental life insurance, as well as your state retirement and deferred compensation plans to make sure they are what you intend them to be for your family.
- To update these important contact details, follow the links provided below.
- Note: Updates to your retirement plan beneficiaries must be completed with your retirement plan provider. Quick links to State of Arizona retirement providers are listed below.
Personal Information Changes in Y.E.S.
- Visit yes.az.gov then navigate to the following links to make changes:
- Personal Information under > Benefits > Personal Information
- Work Information under > Benefits > Current Employment (Notify your agency HR department if your work contact information is missing or inaccurate.)
- Emergency Contacts under > Benefits > Personal Information
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance beneficiary under Benefits > Beneficiary
Beneficiary Changes for Retirement Systems
- Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS) | azasrs.gov | (602) 240-2000
- PSPRS and CORP | psprs.com | (602) 255-5575
- Nationwide Deferred Compensation: 457(b) and 401(a) Retirement | azsmartsave.com | (800) 796-9753