Tax Documents

Where to locate the documents you may need for your tax return.

  • Form W-2: This wage statement form can be accessed online at > YES Portal > Bookmarks > Your Employee Services > Pay > Pay Documents.
    • If your copy was mailed in January and you need a duplicate, you may now access it on the website. You may also request to have it delivered electronically for future tax years.
  • Form 1095C: This Affordable Care Act document is mailed to your home address on file the first week of February. If you do not receive it, you may request a reprint after March 1.
  • Form 1099: To access your statement for your Optum Health Savings Account (HSA), visit or view it on your Optum app.